Monday, July 8, 2013

review of acne cream - Acne Cream Reviews

I have been interested in the rating of acne creams since my first attempt at celebrity endorsed acne treatments. I fell for the hype, like many of us, and thought that these so called celebrities would not have attached their name to the product unless it was at the very least a quality product that is healthy for the skin. But like most of us, I found out the hard way that drying out my skin in the short term does not completely eliminate acne and it can even cause acne scarring with prolonged use. With the amount of money these companies spend, it is impossible to combat their efforts and to educate other consumers before they waste their hard earned money on these products. It was with that in mind that I began searching out and reading the acne cream reviews and even conducting some of my own testing to "honestly" review these products so that others can benefit from my research.

I was surprised to realize that the acne industry is not like the anti aging industry in the sense that there are not an abundance of websites that offer reviews of these products. Perhaps that is because the industry has been controlled by those large celebrity endorsed companies for so long. There are a few major names of companies out there that are generally considered the best, and by a few I would say less than ten total. While these are most likely not the companies you can purchase in your local drug store, they are readily accessible via the internet or a toll free phone number. As I began to review these products initially I noticed that the ones with the best reputation from existing consumers are generally all natural acne solutions.

That made me take a closer look, as I, like many, have been using Benzoyl Peroxide based products for years, and without results. While benzoyl is widely used in the industry, most acne creams and treatments considered to be the best have moved to all natural active ingredients to combat breakouts. While there are a few different beliefs as to which ingredients are the best, when you read the actual treatments themselves they tend to have subtle differences. For example some will treat some forms of acne, but perhaps not cystic acne. Others will treat acne scars, but not acne breakouts currently. Some claim to do all of the above, but this process helps narrow down your choices dramatically.

I have been conducting the reviews of many acne products over the past year and while all of my results can be found by reading many other of my posts, but there is one important thing to share here. The acne creams that use resveratrol, as recommended by Oxford University, have in fact proven to be the most effective solution for acne breakouts. The speed in which they eliminate acne causing bacteria and the inflammation of acne breakouts is far more rapid than any other active ingredient. That means something to me and I thought it would to you as well. Please read some of the other articles on the topic for more information or other parts of my reviews of products by following the links below.

Click To Read More About review of acne cream

No comments:

Post a Comment